Thank you for considering to sponsor WordCamp Zagreb. WordCamp Zagreb is the official Croatian WordCamp for 2017 so we expect around 300 attendees from all over Croatia (and neighbouring countries as well). It will be held in the Croatian capital Zagreb between 1st and 3rd of September 2017. First day is reserved for our traditional workshops, second day is the Conference day where all the magic happens, and the third day is Contributor day where we give back to the community.
By sponsoring a WordCamp you help us to be as open to the community as possible. This allows us to have tickets priced very low (ticket price for WordCamp Zagreb will be 150 HRK (or around $20) and it will include free lunch, t-shirt and the access to the afterparty).
We have prepared 4 different sponsorship levels for companies. Each sponsorship level includes (at least) 1 ticket for WordCamp Zagreb. Want to learn more? Read our detailed Call for Sponsors PDF.
- Platinum – $5.000 (1 available)
- Gold – $1.500 (3 available)
- Silver – $1.000 (5 available)
- Bronze – $500 (7 available)
We also prepared two additional sponsorship levels that you can have when buying a ticket. These sponsorship levels show your appreciation for the WordPress project and the WordCamp organisation.
- Small Business – 1.300 HRK or around $200
- Freelancer – 300 HRK or around $50
If you wish to sponsor WordCamp Zagreb as Small Business or Freelancer, please get in touch and we’ll send you a special link to purchase your ticket.
What can you expect as a sponsor?
- platinum sponsors receive 5 tickets and gold sponsors receive 2 tickets for the event; all other sponsors get 1 ticket for the event;
- platinum and gold sponsors will be invited to the speakers dinner
- platinum and gold sponsors will have their own table(s) in the foyer and can have their banners both in the foyer and around the stage
- platinum and gold sponsors will have access to Museum’s amazing, giant LED screen to show their logo (please note that this is an extra as we have to discuss the actual creatives with the museum itself)
- logo on all promotional materials; platinum and gold sponsors will have their logo on name tags as well, while both of them + silver sponsors will have their logo shown on the stage between the talks (on a separate slide)
- platinum, gold and silver sponsors will be thanked during opening and closing remarks separately, while all the other sponsors will be thanked as a sponsors group
- all sponsors will be acknowledged on our social channels (Facebook, Twitter) and on the website
- sponsors will have the opportunity to have their goodies in the goodies bag (this should be checked with the organizers first, though)
We also prepared sponsor information for our future sponsors.
If you want to be a media partner to WordCamp Zagreb, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond as soon as possible.